Alison's Adventures!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween!!


The whole crew got dressed up and celebrated Halloween with a disco.

It turned into a very messy evening, copious amounts of alcohol and general mis-behaviour!

I was three hours late for work the next day.... I slept through my alarm and the office never called me as they thought I had gone diving. Supposed to start at 6am...arrived to the office at 9.

Some bright spark organised full crew drills at 10am and during lifeboat evacuation I had to be excused to go and vomit! My god I have not been that ill since college days! Never again....I am now on the wagon and if I see another pitchfork or horns again it will be too soon!

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Cookiesworld said...

Nice costume! Sounds like a pretty raucous night :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home